All property photos
- Stunning 2-bed, 2-bath condo in highly-coveted Pacific Heights neighborhood
- Approximately 1,000 square feet of living space (per FloorplanVisuals)
- Gorgeous gourmet kitchen with white-lacquered Studio Becker cabinets and Caesarstone counters
- Top-of-the-line Bosch appliances, including a 4-burner gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, Zephyr hood, and refrigerator
- Breakfast bar opens to living/dining area with custom chandelier pendant
- Lighting on dimmers for cozy ambiance
- Natural light pours in through floor-to-ceiling windows with partial Bay views and a French balcony that brings the outside in
- Gleaming maple flooring adds a touch of sophistication throughout the home
- Primary bedroom is a private oasis with en-suite bath featuring amenities such as a tiled shower-over-tub, Caesarstone-topped vanity, and glass backsplash
- Spacious secondary bedroom with sliding barn door and dual closets is versatile and can easily transform into a home office or other purpose
- Laundry closet with stackable LG front-loading washer and dryer for added convenience and storage
- Building rooftop terrace with BBQ grill and breathtaking panoramic views of the Bay and hills of San Francisco
- Steps away from the Polk Street corridor, Whole Foods, Lafayette Park, and more, with a Walkscore of 99/100 and proximity to multiple public transportation options
- 1-car deeded parking in garage and deeded storage located just across from the home's front door are big bonuses
Situated in the highly coveted Pacific Heights neighborhood of San Francisco, lies an exquisite contemporary condo that is sure to take your breath away! Located on the fifth floor of 1840 Washington, this luxurious home features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and approximately 1,000 square feet of living space (per FloorplanVisuals).
A stunning gourmet kitchen boasting white-lacquered Studio Becker cabinets, Caesarstone counters, and top-of-the-line Bosch appliances— including a 4-burner gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, Zephyr hood, and refrigerator with ice and water dispenser, awaits! Dine casually at the breakfast bar, which opens to the living / dining area. The dining room is adorned with a custom chandelier pendant that adds elegance and warmth, while the recessed lighting and lighting on dimmers create a cozy ambiance. The spacious living room boasts privacy shades, ensuring privacy when desired. Natural light bounces around this bright and uplifting home, thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows with partial Bay views and a French balcony that brings the outside in. Gleaming maple flooring runs throughout, adding a touch of sophistication.
The primary bedroom is a private oasis offering comfort and relaxation with an en-suite bath featuring amenities such as a tiled shower-over-tub, Caesarstone-topped vanity, and glass backsplash. Frosted windows and shades provide privacy and serenity. The spacious secondary bedroom is versatile and can be easily transformed into a home office or other purpose, thanks to its sliding barn door and dual closets.
The laundry closet houses a stackable LG front-loading washer and dryer, adding convenience and tons of storage.
A quick ride up the elevator takes you to the building’s roof terrace, which offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Bay and hills of San Francisco! The BBQ grill and surrounding patio is perfect for entertaining guests while enjoying the stunning scenery.
Convenience and luxury are at your fingertips with the Polk Street corridor, Whole Foods, Lafayette Park, and more just steps away. With a Walkscore of 99/100, and proximity to multiple public transportation options, this is the perfect location for urban dwellers.
1-car deeded parking in the garage and deeded storage— which is located just across from the home’s front door— are big bonuses! The steel-frame boutique building was built in 2012 with a modern and luxurious design and features a beautiful lobby with mail and package delivery, and an elevator to all levels.
Don't miss out on the chance to make this incredible condo your dream home. Schedule your visit today and start living the good life in Pacific Heights!
This location may technically be in Pacific Heights, but its proximity to several other highly desirable areas such as Cow Hollow, Russian Hill, Nob Hill, The Marina District, and San Francisco's esteemed waterfront, make it a truly special place to call home.
Commuting to the Financial District or Peninsula from 1840 Washington is a breeze, with easy access to public transportation, making it an ideal location for both work and play. But what truly sets this neighborhood apart is its abundance of amenities and attractions.
The area is chock full of restaurants, catering to a range of tastes and preferences. From timeless institutions such as Harris' Steakhouse, House of Prime Rib, and Swan Oyster Depot, to trendy up-and-coming spots, there's no shortage of options to satisfy any craving. For coffee lovers, there are numerous coffeehouses located nearby, each offering their unique take on the perfect cup.
Your grocery needs are met by the nearby Whole Foods, and the neighborhood is home to a variety of specialty boutiques and gyms/yoga studios, making it easy to stay fit and healthy.
But it's not just the abundance of amenities and attractions that make this neighborhood so special-- it's the sense of community and the quality of life that it offers. With its tree-lined streets, stunning architecture, and friendly residents, this neighborhood has a welcoming and inclusive vibe that is hard to find elsewhere.
All in all, 1840 Washington is simply an amazing place to call home! Whether you're looking for great food, convenient amenities, or a tight-knit community, this neighborhood has something to offer everyone.
Real Estate Done Differently
(415) 891-7770 office